I’ve been a visual journalist at The Orlando Sentinel since 2014, and cover all types of assignments from breaking news to investigative projects with photo and video. I’m a native to videography. As such I’m currently focusing on long-form documentary photography and writing. That way I’m producing multimedia projects that can exist on any platform.
As a journalist I tend to meet people at two pivotal and yet very intimate moments in their lives. At the best and worst moments of their lives. It is an honor. I strive to document stories with a balance of sensitivity and unapologetic honesty to provide context to the story.
- 2013 – Bachelors degree in Radio/Television production, University of Central Florida
- 2015 – News Video Workshop, National Press Photographers Association
- 2017 – Collective Quarterly Portfolio Showcase
- 2017 – Women in Visual Journalism Conference, National Press Photographers Association
- 2018 – Leica Akademie Landscape Photography Workshop
- 2015 – Florida Society of News Editors, Best in Multimedia for investigative series “Mental Health: In Crisis”